Update 12/20/18 10:21 a.m.
Wofford's bond was set at $100,000.
Update 12/19/18 9:58 a.m.
Eupora police say Wofford was taken into custody sometime near 4 a.m. today, Dec. 19, in Maben by the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department.
He was transported to the Webster County jail. He is expected to have a bond hearing at the jail today. He is being charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Police say the incident started after an argument in the Early Grove Apartments parking lot. The victim lives there.
Police say the victim is in stable condition at the local hospital.
Update 12/19/18 6 a.m.
The suspect is now in custody, according to police.
See the original post below.
EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - Eupora police are searching for a shooting suspect in connection to an incident that happened Tuesday night at the Early Grove Apartments.
Police identify the suspect as Dy'Quarvis Wofford.
He is being sought for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Upon arriving at the scene off Highway 9 North around 7 p.m., police found the victim, Bronzeman Watson, shot in the face. He was immediately taken to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Eupora for treatment.
Anyone with information on the location of Wofford is urged to call the Eupora Police Department at 662-258-4121 or Webster County 911.
- UPDATE: Bond set for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set at $1 million for Eupora shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- Judge: Eupora shooting suspect detained pending trial
- Eupora shooting suspect plans to plead guilty
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect