EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) -- A Eupora football coach has resigned following community pressure over their recent Facebook posts.
Kenny Wolf resigned Monday night after reportedly getting into an argument online about Nike's support of Colin Kaepernick.
Other subjects of Wolf's posts included guns and President Donald Trump.
Some parents saw the coach's Facebook posts as racist.
"We have asked that he be terminated, and we also ask for sensitivity training be done with the school district," said Cherraye Oats of Eupora. "We're not asking them to bring local people in, we're asking them to bring someone that has no connection to the school district."
- Eupora coach resigns following controversial Facebook posts
- Firefighters battle Eupora business blaze
- Eupora man arrested for drugs in Starkville
- UPDATE: Eupora boil water notice lifted
- Six escape their burning home near Eupora
- No injuries in Eupora house fire
- Choctaw County crash kills Eupora man
- Quick reaction was key during Eupora shooting
- Mixon named interim administrator at NMMC-Eupora
- Judge: Eupora shooting suspect detained pending trial