OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Police have arrested and charged a 21-year-old Etta woman with forgery.
According to the Oxford Police Department, police officers received a report on May 15 from a local bank.
The report indicated someone was cashing forged checks on another person’s account.
A warrant was issued for the arrest of Ashley Neal, and police arrested her on Friday.
- Etta woman arrested, charged with forgery
- Smithville man charged with uttering forgery
- Five suspects now face forgery charges in Monroe County
- Winston County man wanted for uttering forgery
- Woman arrested, charged with stealing state trooper's dog
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges
- Starkville woman faces felony charges
- Columbus woman charged for stabbing
- Lafayette woman charged with burglaries
- Booneville woman arrested for fraud