Updated 8/16 at 7 a.m. - Briley Lee has been found safe, according to the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.
See the original post below.
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) -- The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation issued an endangered/missing child alert for a Jackson girl.
Warren Strain with MBI says 19-month-old Briley Lee was last seen approximately at 10:45 pm Wednesday in the 600 block of I-55 in north Jackson.
Lee is described as a biracial female, two feet, five inches tall, weighing 40 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a pink and orange long dress, silver sandals, and had a pink bow in her hair.
Strain says she is accompanied by Wesley Dewayne Lee and Brittani Lee. He is described as a black male and was last seen wearing blue jeans and a plaid shirt. Brittani Lee is described as a white female and was last seen wearing blue short pants and a white shirt.
They were traveling south on the I-55 west frontage road in a dark green Honda possibly bearing Mississippi license plate RCB-776.
If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Briley Lee, Wesley Dewayne Lee or Brittani Lee, contact the Jackson police department at 601-960-1234
- UPDATE: Missing child found safe
- Update: Missing Oxford child found safe
- UPDATE: Missing woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Pontotoc woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Vardaman man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Byhalia woman found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Tupelo teen found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Iuka teen found safe