Update 05/02/18 - This alert has been canceled. Both children have been found safe.
According to Holmes County Sheriff Willie March, the kids were found safe Wednesday morning by Greenville police in Greenville at a residence of Quianna Thurmond.
He says Thurmond is the biological mother of the children.
The older child is under lifetime custody of their grandmother. The Holmes County Sheriff's Department is working to find custody paperwork on the younger child.
Officers are unclear how Antonio Washington is involved in the case.
Charges are pending.
HOLMES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert for six-year-old Dayshun Elton and seven-year-old Ke’Terrance Lashun Williams of Lexington in Holmes County.
Elton is identified as a black male, four feet, five inches tall, weighing 100 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Williams is identified as a black male, four feet tall weighing 60 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Both were last seen wearing khaki pants and light blue polo shirts.
MBI says they were last seen earlier Tuesday in the 2700 block of Love Road in Lexington.
The state agency says they may be accompanied by 27-year-old Quianna Thurmond and 31-year-old Antonio Washington in a black Buick Rendezvous.
Thurmond is described as a black female, five feet, five inches tall weighing 260 pounds.
Washington is described as a black male, five feet, eight inches tall weighing 180 pounds.
MBI believes they may be traveling to the Greenville area.
If anyone has information regarding their whereabouts, please call the Holmes County Sheriff’s Department at 662-834-1511.
- UPDATE: MBI cancels missing child alert for boys
- UPDATE: MBI cancels silver alert; Jackson man found safe
- UPDATE: Missing Child Alert canceled in Alabama
- UPDATE: Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for teen is canceled
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert canceled, 3-year-old girl found safe
- MBI investigating Pontotoc County crash
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man
- MBI asks for help identifying child in cold case
- UPDATE: MBI on scene following Clay County standoff
- Emergency Missing Child Alert issued in Alabama