08/17/19 11:47 a.m.
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has canceled the Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued early Saturday for 5-year-old Kimzley Beech of Holcomb.
Law enforcement said the little girl from Grenada County has been found and is safe.
The original story is below.
JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) — The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert for 5-year-old Kimzley Beech of Holcomb.
She is described as a white female, three-feet tall, weighing 40 pounds with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.
She was last seen Friday about 7:45 p.m. in the 200 block of Denton Road in Grenada County wearing a blue polo shirt, blue jeans and pink purple shoes.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Kimzley Beech, contact Grenada County Sheriff’s Department at 662-226-1211.
- State cancels Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Grenada County girl
- State cancels Endangered/Missing Child Alert for 3 Jackson girls
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert canceled, 3-year-old girl found safe
- UPDATE: Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for teen is canceled
- Endangered/Missing Child Alert issued for North Mississippi girl
- State issues Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Senatobia teenager
- UPDATE: Missing Child Alert canceled in Alabama
- UPDATE: MBI cancels missing child alert for boys
- Amber Alert canceled for 3-year-old girl
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man