TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo Water and Light will close South Green Street from Crossover to Daybrite on May 26th.
It will be closed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. to repair a sewer line.
- Emergency street closure in Tupelo
- Road closure In Tupelo
- Tupelo Christmas parade to force temporary street closures
- Tupelo Automobile Museum announces closure
- Tupelo drivers expect temporary road closure
- Diesel spill causes exit closure in Tupelo
- Tupelo road closure set for Saturday in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Jackson Street reopens after morning closure
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Roadwork begins to align Tupelo streets