MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WTVA) – Elvis Presley fans will have another opportunity to own a piece of the King’s life.
A record-breaking auction was held in August. Another auction will be held during Elvis’ birthday celebration at Graceland on Saturday, Jan. 6, 2018, at 12:30 p.m. Central Time.
Fans will have the opportunity bid on-site and online.
The auction will feature rare Elvis Presley artifacts, including jewelry, concert posters and Elvis’ leather rocking chair from the Jungle Room at Graceland, plus many more.
All auction items will be offered by third-party collectors. No items will come from Graceland’s archives.
Bidding is now open at GracelandAuctions.com. An auction catalog featuring pictures is available to order at Graceland’s official online store as a pre-order item.
- Elvis auction to be held again in January at Graceland
- Elvis' Graceland launches day tours to Tupelo and Mississippi Delta
- Elvis Birthplace plans expansion
- Graceland's new feature to bring guests to Tupelo
- People view Elvis' first guitar during Tupelo Elvis Festival
- Fans continue to celebrate Elvis Festival
- Elvis appreciation day attracts visitors in Tupelo
- City of Tupelo celebrates Elvis' 84th birthday
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- Birthplace hosts Elvis fan appreciation day