MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WTVA) – Elvis Presley’s Graceland has launched a new feature which will bring guests to Tupelo to visit Elvis’ past.
The new feature is called “Graceland Excursions.” It will offer music and entertainment day trip experiences. Initial tours will include trips to Tupelo and the Mississippi Delta.
The Tupelo tour includes trips to the Birthplace, Tupelo Hardware, a driving tour of Tupelo and a box lunch.
Graceland Excursions will preview with select dates in December 2017 and early January 2018, with an official launch of its regular, weekly schedule beginning on January 12, 2018.
- Elvis' Graceland launches day tours to Tupelo and Mississippi Delta
- Elvis auction to be held again in January at Graceland
- Elvis appreciation day attracts visitors in Tupelo
- Graceland's new feature to bring guests to Tupelo
- City of Tupelo celebrates Elvis' 84th birthday
- Musician unveils Elvis painting before TV show launch
- Tupelo Elvis Festival continues to leave major impact on city
- Tupelo mayor attends ceremony at White House honoring Elvis
- Tupelo Elvis Festival named Top 20 event for June
- Tupelo leaders tour proposed public transit system