CHOCTAW COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal one-car crash in Choctaw County on Tuesday afternoon.
Ella B. Henley, 85, of Eupora, was traveling north on Highway 15 when her car hydroplaned, ran off the right side of the roadway and back across the highway colliding with a tree, according to MHP.
Officers responded to the scene about a half mile north of Fellowship Road around 12:30 p.m.
Henley was airlifted to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo where she died as a result of her injuries, according to MHP.
- Elderly woman killed after car crash in Choctaw County
- Choctaw County crash kills Eupora man
- Man's death under investigation following Choctaw County crash
- THE MIKE FILES: Death in Choctaw County
- Friends remember Choctaw County's Moe Hardin
- UPDATE: Power restored in Choctaw County
- Infant death reported in Choctaw County
- Man charged with selling elderly woman 'lemon' car
- Rumored school threat turns false in Choctaw County
- National Guard send off dinner held in Choctaw County