FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - An Eggville man is charged with molestation and simple assault to create fear.
Timothy Brailey Haynes, 24, was arrested on Tuesday by Itawamba County investigators.
According to investigators, he is accused of taking a 14-year-old from her home.
His bond was set at $35,000.
- Eggville man charged with molestation
- Man charged with molestation in Columbus
- Amory man charged molestation, sexual battery
- Tupelo police charge man with molestation
- Alabama man charged with child molestation
- Investigators charge Fulton man with molestation
- Eupora man charged with sexual battery, child molestation
- Incident reported at Fulton park, police charge man with molestation
- Tupelo police seek man wanted for molestation
- Columbus man arrested in molestation investigation