MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -A local man's mother is dealing with a horrible tragedy after her son allegedly shot and killed her husband in Memphis.
Neighbors identified victim Ronnie Ball of Ecru, through Facebook pictures, as the man who was shot and killed inside a home Friday night.
A police affidavit states that 19-year-old Donovan Kilgore-Russell got into a fight with his mother because he didn't have a job.
Police said Kilgore-Russell was being disrespectful and Ball stepped in, telling him to respect his mother. The two got into an argument and the teen reportedly took out a gun and shot Ball several times.
The suspect will face a judge on Monday.
- Ecru man killed by step-son in Memphis shooting
- Report: Man arrested in connection to shooting at Memphis mall
- Shooter on the run in Ecru
- Ecru Fire Department investigates abandoned trailer fire
- Ecru man arrested after massive crash in Louisiana
- Local attorney speaks out after fatal shooting in Memphis
- Ecru church hosts celebration to kickoff Easter weekend
- 2nd Annual Peach Festival kicks off in Ecru
- UPDATE: Memphis man sentenced for role in sex trafficking case
- Memphis' request to remove Confederate statue denied