ECRU, Miss. (WTVA) - Pontotoc County Coroner Kim Bedford confirmed that law enforcement is investigating a death at Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. Distribution Center.
Bedford said agencies responded to the scene around 8:15 a.m.
The Ecru Police Department and Pontotoc County Sheriff's Office are investigating the death.
Updated Article - Coroner rules death at Ashley Furniture plant a suicide
- Ecru Police investigate death at Ashley Furniture
- Ashley Furniture expanding in Ecru, creating 100 jobs
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ashley Furniture awards local graduates with scholarships
- Coroner rules death at Ashley Furniture plant a suicide
- UPDATE: Nothing found at Ashley Furniture following bomb threat
- UPDATE: Bomb threat suspect charged for Ashley Furniture scare
- Ashley Furniture employees donate big checks to two hospitals
- Ecru Fire Department investigates abandoned trailer fire
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture