MAYHEW, Miss. (WTVA) - East Mississippi Community College will take part in a pilot program involving automotive technology.
The college is among 12 nationwide to offer students certification through the University of Toyota.
Before this, only Toyota employees could get such certification.
Five students have already been selected to take part in the program.
- EMCC selected for Toyota pilot program
- EMCC selects new president
- Toyota donation to fuel EMCC students' hands-on training
- REPORT: EMCC president resigns
- EMCC names interim president
- EMCC hosts job fair
- EMCC names Young interim president
- EMCC football player dies in car accident
- Rick Young resigns as EMCC's interim president
- Toyota donates to new program to help teens in Pontotoc