MAYHEW, Miss. (WTVA) - East Mississippi Community College's Golden Triangle campus hosted a job fair for students and area residents on Tuesday.
The job fair lasted from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Lyceum Auditorium.
About 50 employers spoke with job seekers about new opportunities.
Construction companies and tire manufacturing companies like Yokohama and Stark Aerospace recruited for positions in sales, welding, machining and office administration.
The companies accepted in-person applications, while some were willing to conduct interviews on the spot to fill immediate positions.
Representatives stood by to review any participant's resume and give advice on how to obtain new credentials.
- EMCC hosts job fair
- REPORT: EMCC president resigns
- EMCC names interim president
- EMCC selects new president
- EMCC names Young interim president
- EMCC football player dies in car accident
- EMCC selected for Toyota pilot program
- Rick Young resigns as EMCC's interim president
- New grant will help EMCC launch Plan2Postpone campaign
- Toyota donation to fuel EMCC students' hands-on training