IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) – Tishomingo County deputies arrested two Burnsville men on drug-related charges.
The two are identified as Jeffery Voyles, 29, and Bobby “Jon-Jon” Voyles, 40.
The two were arrested during a traffic stop on Tuesday. Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty says the two’s vehicle was traveling north on Highway 365 and was stopped for improper equipment.
During the stop, Daugherty says deputies recognized the two men as having a recent history of drug arrests.
The deputies asked for both to step out of the vehicle. Deputies asked for permission to search the vehicle, which was given.
Deputies then found meth in the middle console of the vehicle.
The two were arrested as a result. Both are charged with the felony possession of a controlled substance.
The sheriff’s department says Bobby Voyles was currently out on a prior meth charge at the time of his arrest.
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Checkpoint leads to drug arrest in Burnsville
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Burnsville man charged with intent to sell
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Two from Itawamba County face drug-related charges