BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Booneville woman and an Alabama man face a lengthy list of criminal charges as a result of an investigation into fraud and identity theft.
Prentiss County sheriff’s deputies arrested Katie Butler, 27, and Nathan O’Daniel, 29, of Florence, on Sept. 23.
According to the Prentiss County Sheriff’s Department, the arrests stemmed from an investigation into stolen mail, identify theft and check alteration.
Butler faces eight counts of fraudulently obtaining services, two counts of credit card fraud, four counts of forgery, two counts of uttering a forgery, commercial burglary and two counts of false pretense.
Investigators charged O'Daniel with burglary and conspiracy to commit a crime.
Additional charges are possible.
The sheriff’s department did not provide much information about the investigation.
Authorities in Lauderdale County, Alabama, have felony warrants on Butler, according to the Prentiss County Sheriff’s Department.
- Duo faces long list of charges in Prentiss County
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County
- Duo arrested in Booneville, face charges in Prentiss and Lee counties
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Aberdeen man faces long list of charges in Monroe County
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Two face sexual battery charges in Prentiss County
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County