OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Oxford Police charged two men with drive-by shooting in connection to an early-November incident at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Oxford Police officers responded to the restaurant the afternoon of Nov. 3 for a panic alarm. Police learned a shooting had occurred outside of the restaurant.
BParis Parks | Source: Oxford Police Department
Bobby Parks | Source: Oxford Police Department
The shooting suspect, Bobby Parks, 22, of Sarah, was arrested the same day and charged with drive-by shooting.
According to Police, he was an employee at the restaurant and had been in a fight with another employee the night before at the business.
The following day's shooting was the result of Bobby Parks mistaking a patron as the other employee.
The driver of a silver BMW picked up Bobby Parks, and he fired approximately six shots towards that person and Buffalo Wild Wings, Police say.
No one was injured.
Officers with the DeSoto County Sheriff’s Department arrested the suspected driver of the vehicle, BParis Parks, 22, of Batesville, on Tuesday during a traffic stop.
BParis Parks was transported to Lafayette County and charged with drive-by shooting.
- Duo faces charges in Oxford drive-by shooting
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Oxford duo arrested for tobacco store robbery
- Oxford police charge Grenada man with drive-by shooting
- Oxford man charged with driving stolen vehicle
- Oxford man facing another DUI charge
- 2 face felony shoplifting charges in Oxford
- Duo charged with meth trafficking
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County