IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) – Two people from Alcorn County face drug-related charges in Tishomingo County.
Calvin Docken, 19, of Corinth, and Iesha Warren, 19, of Rienzi, were arrested on Friday, November 10 by the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department.
This was the result of a safety checkpoint in the area of County Road 172 in Iuka.
During the stop, marijuana and ecstasy were found.
Docken is charged with the felony possession of a controlled substance. His bond was set at $2,500.
Warren is charged with the felony possession of a controlled substance. Her bond was also set at $2,500.
Their cases will be presented to the next available grand jury.
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Duo charged in Tishomingo County theft, 1 still on loose
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Sex offender faces charge in Tishomingo County
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges