ITAWAMBA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Deputies seized approximately 47 grams of alleged meth from two locals.
On Tuesday, Itawamba County deputies arrested Hali Sullivan, 25, of Nettleton, and Levi Ray, 36, of Tupelo. Both were charged with the trafficking of meth.
The alleged drug was found inside the duo's vehicle.
- Duo charged with meth trafficking
- Duo convicted for trafficking victim across South for prostitution
- Crawford duo charged with sexual battery
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Duo charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Woman, 62, charged with drug trafficking
- Duo charged with attempted armed robbery in Starkville