BOONEVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Two men found themselves in handcuffs in connection to recent burglaries and robberies
On May 11, Booneville police arrested Coreno Pruitt for burglary of an occupied dwelling and six counts of armed robbery. Police say his arrest stems from an incident that occured on January 2 on Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
Police say he was found at an apartment on Stanley Street with three other people. All were taken into custody. Two were charged with misdemeanors, but the third was identified as 23-year-old Midrecus Stevens.
Booneville police say Stevens was wanted by Verona police for an outstanding robbery warrant. Police say Pruitt also faces charges in Verona for armed robbery.
Stevens was transferred to Lee County to face his charges.
Pruitt currently sits in the Prentiss County jail.
- Duo arrested in Booneville, face charges in Prentiss and Lee counties
- Lee County duo charged with child abuse in Prentiss County
- Duo faces long list of charges in Prentiss County
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Duo arrested in Lee County after another failed smuggling attempt
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- Two face sexual battery charges in Prentiss County
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County