TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – More arrests are expected to be made in the coming weeks after two men were busted for burglary.
On November 21, the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department arrested Steven Gray, 40, of Glen, and Jammie Moore, 46, of Burnsville.
Both are charged with the burglary of a dwelling.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty says his department had taken several reports in November involving several home burglaries around the northern part of the county.
Both men are accused of burglarizing a house around the area of County Road 388.
Daugherty says a search of Gray’s residence revealed several stolen items from the home on County Road 388.
Gray is currently out on a $30,000 bond. Moore’s bond was set at $30,000.
Sheriff Daugherty says this investigation opened up into a large investigation and expects more arrests.
- Duo arrested for burglary; more arrests expected
- Duo arrested for Starkville auto burglary
- Lowndes County detectives arrest duo for late-January burglaries
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- Oxford duo arrested for tobacco store robbery
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe Co. duo arrested
- Starkville Police: Duo arrested for cigarette heist
- Columbus duo arrested after afternoon chase