STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Starkville police and federal marshals arrested two men in relation to an auto burglary.
Officers arrested Andre Rice, 18, and James Obriant, 19, both of Starkville, on Wednesday for felony warrants.
Rice was served one warrant for a May 19 auto burglary on Critz Street, police stated.
Obriant was served a warrant for accessory after the fact for the same burglary.
Officers also served Obriant with two warrants for credit card fraud.
However, police stated the fraud warrants are not related to the auto burglary.
- Duo arrested for Starkville auto burglary
- Starkville police make auto burglary arrests
- Starkville teen arrested for auto burglary
- Juveniles arrested for auto burglary in Starkville
- Man wanted for auto burglaries in Starkville
- Police seek Starkville auto burglary suspect
- Juvenile faces auto burglary charge in Starkville
- Starkville man faces charges for auto-burglaries
- 3 juveniles charged with Starkville auto burglary
- 61-year-old woman arrested for auto burglary in Starkville