TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Verona man is behind bars after a drug bust in Lee County.
Daris Fair is charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
On November 14, the Lee County Sheriff's Department and North Mississippi Narcotics Unit executed a search warrant at an apartment on Savannah Street in Verona.
The agencies seized about 16 pounds of marijuana, $8,822.00 in cash, a pistol and two vehicles.
Both charges against Fair will be enhanced due to the firearm. His bond was set at $40,000.
- Drugs, cash seized in Verona bust
- Sheriff: Monroe County deputies seize drugs, cash, cars in drug bust
- Officers seize drugs in Tupelo, arrest made
- Possible shooting in Verona
- Police investigate Verona shooting
- Man sentenced after drug bust in Mississippi
- Trio arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Drug bust leaves two in jail