CHICKASAW COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Several people face drug-related charges in Chickasaw County.
On Saturday, November 25, Houston police, North Mississippi narcotic agents and Chickasaw County deputies made a traffic stop on Joshua Brown, 32, on County Road 345 in Houston.
Michael Griffin | Photo: Chickasaw County Jail
Joshua Brown | Photo: Chickasaw County Jail
The sheriff’s department says agents recovered meth during the stop.
As a result, Brown was charged with the possession of meth. His bond was set at $10,000.
On Sunday, November 26, the same agencies arrested Michael Griffin, 52, on Madison Avenue in Houston during a traffic stop.
The sheriff’s department says agents recovered several grams of meth. As a result, Griffin was charged with the possession of meth. His bond was set at $10,000.
On Monday, November 27, officers arrested Eric O’Neal , 20, and Myquinton Barr, 18, on County Road 76 in Woodland.
The sheriff’s department says officers recovered several grams of cocaine, marijuana and guns.
O’Neal is charged with the possession of marijuana with intent to sell and possession of cocaine with intent to sell.
Barr was charged with the same.
- Drug-related arrests made in Chickasaw County
- Chickasaw Drug arrests
- Burglary arrest made in Chickasaw County
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County shooting
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County stabbing
- Bond denied for Chickasaw County drug suspect
- West Point man arrested for drugs in Chickasaw County
- 911 call leads to drug arrests in Chickasaw County
- Drug arrests made in Itawamba County
- Drug arrests made in Clay County