Christopher Casey Cook was found not guilty of drug-related charges on Aug. 8, 2019.
The original post is below.
CALHOUN CITY, Miss. (WTVA) - State drug agents arrested a motel manager in Calhoun City.
Christopher Casey Cook faces drug charges following a six-month investigation by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics (MBN).
MBN Director John Dowdy says Cook had been selling meth from the R&L Motel on North Main Street in Calhoun City.
Dowdy says MBN purchased 3.5 grams of meth during their investigation.
He says at the time of the arrest and search warrant, MBN found marijuana and misdemeanor drug paraphenalia.
- Motel manager found not guilty
- Body found at Columbus motel
- Fire destroys motel in Houston
- FBI: Calhoun City motel manager arrested for threatening state drug agent
- Fire crews investigating after Booneville motel fire
- Man sentenced in 2017 motel shooting
- Alabama man found guilty for 2016 murder
- Itawamba County murder suspect found guilty
- Oxford to practice emergency management
- Skilled to Work: Hospitality management