STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Oktibbeha County Coroner Michael Hunt confirms 18-year-old Zemerrio Jones passed away Saturday at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson after a drowning incident.
The teenager was rescued from a pool at the Golden Triangle Townhouses in Starkville earlier in the week.
Hunt confirms no foul play was involved.
- Drowning incident leads to death of Starkville teen
- Starkville shooting incident ruled accidental
- Child recovering after near-drowning incident
- Starkville police respond to 'purse snatching' incident
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen found
- 12-year-old boy dies following drowning incident in Monroe County
- Report: Former Starkville superintendent to lead MASS
- Starkville business under fire for incident during severe weather
- UPDATE: Missing Starkville teen returns home
- Starkville teen arrested for auto burglary