SHERMAN, Miss. (WTVA) - Safety barrels have been set up along a Sherman road after an apparent soil slide of some sort.
Sherman Police Chief Joel Spellins identifies the location as Old Highway 9 between Highway 9 and Eads Creek Road.
Drivers are urged to be careful in the area until a repair can be made.
- Drivers urged to cautious on Sherman road
- Residents urged to be cautious as phone scams continue
- Lightning playing havoc in Tupelo, citizens urged to be cautious
- No injuries in Sherman wreck
- Flooding leaves drivers remaining cautious in Union County
- One confirmed dead in Sherman accident
- Crash causing I-22 backup near Sherman
- Crews repair, flush water lines in Sherman
- No injuries as semi-truck catches fire in Sherman
- Sherman Fire Department advising be safe on the dangerous roadways.