TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The driver of a pickup truck was not injured after a traffic accident caused his vehicle to ride up a power pole.
The crash happened Tuesday morning on Cliff Gookin Boulevard near Harrisburg Baptist Church.
According to the Tupelo Fire Department, a car made an illegal turn, causing the truck to leave the roadway.
Firefighters were able to get the truck driver out of his vehicle.
A family member said the truck driver is OK.
The driver of the car was not injured as well.
Power crews responded to the scene, and no power threats are expected.
- Driver not injured after Tupelo traffic accident
- Motorcyclist injured in Tupelo accident
- No injuries reported after Tupelo traffic accident
- Columbus traffic accident sends driver to hospital
- UPDATE: Name released of man killed in Tupelo traffic accident
- UPDATE: 1 dead, 3 injured in Grenada traffic accident
- Driver hits, injures pedestrian
- Traffic moving following Tupelo wreck
- One injured in ATV accident
- Coroner identifies pedestrian killed in Tupelo accident