MACON, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is accused of intentionally using her car to hit an ATV.
The crash happened Tuesday night on Cedar Creek Road in Macon.
Jasmine Calhoun allegedly struck the ATV with her car, injuring her ex-boyfriend and another woman.
The two riders were taken to the hospital, but have since been released. Calhoun suffered an arm injury.
Investigators believe this was the result of a domestic dispute.
She is out on bond and faces two counts of aggravated assault and one count of malicious mischief.
- Ex-girlfriend accused of hitting ATV in Macon
- Macon police chief demoted
- Macon man accused of assaulting woman
- Wednesday morning shooting injures one in Macon
- Car found in flames on Macon street
- Big changes for Macon Police Department
- UPDATE: Macon escapee captured in Alabama
- Macon woman charged with attempted murder
- Macon woman arrested for embezzlement in Columbus
- UPDATE: Macon shooting suspect appears before judge