Photo Gallery 1 Images
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A medical episode is believed to have been the reason why a driver backed a truck into a Tupelo home.
The crash happened Tuesday, June 12 sometime near 10 p.m. on Lynn Circle.
The driver of the truck backed into the home, leaving a large hole in a bedroom. Those on the scene say the driver was coming from a home across the street.
Neither the driver, nor anyone inside the home were hurt.
Tupelo police say the preliminary investigation indicates this was a result of a medical episode.
Neighbors were quick to respond and helped hang a tarp across the hole.
- Driver backs truck into Tupelo home
- Flames take Tupelo home
- Truck flips over north of Tupelo
- Truck crashes into Tupelo grocery store
- Tupelo Fire Department dedicates new fire truck
- Train collision sends truck driver to hospital
- Tupelo driver's license station temporarily closed
- Tupelo drivers expect temporary road closure
- Driver dies after crashing into back of log truck in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Tupelo police officers accept back pay