TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A section of Milford Street will be closed sometime on Thursday, December 7.
The section is from Ida Street to Main Street. It will be closed from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. to allow the Tupelo Public Works Department install a storm drain.
Thru traffic will be allowed during this time.
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Event to temporarily close Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Tupelo driver's license station temporarily closed
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Tupelo Public Works to temporarily close section of North Thomas Street
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Part of Tupelo street closed Tuesday for sidewalk work
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge