STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Rieves Riekhof, 29, is charged with grand larceny after arguing over payment with an individual he worked for, Lt. Jon Davis.
Oktibbeha County Sheriff Steve Gladney said Riekhof stole $1,000 worth of tools from the victim's pick up truck on March 16.
Gladney said investigators spoke with Riekhof multiple times before arresting him on Wednesday.
Investigators will present their findings to a grand jury later this year.
Most of the tools were recovered by deputies and returned to the owner.
Riekhof is currently out on a $5,000 bond.
- Dispute over pay lands man in jail, charged with grand larceny
- Dennis man charged with grand larceny
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Grand larceny arrest made in Lowndes County
- Suspect wanted in Tupelo for grand larceny
- Duo charged with grand larceny in Prentiss County
- Man arrested by West Point police for burglary, grand larceny
- Jury convicts man for grand larceny in Alcorn County
- Auto burglary lands Oxford man in jail
- Shooting lands Aberdeen man in jail