Join the Magic of Storytelling and help Disney provide even more books to First Book, a non-profit organization that provides books to educators who serve kids in need.
Disney Publishing Worldwide has donated nearly 75 million books to First Book.
Magic of Storytelling began Jan. 13 and goes to March 31.
There are three ways you can participate:
1. Post on social media
- Post a shelfie (selfie with book or bookshelf) to help get books to kids in need.
- For every post with #MagicOfStorytelling on Twitter or Instagram through March 31, Disney Books will donate a new book to First Book.
2. Purchase a book
- For every book purchased on shopDisney.com from Jan. 13 to March 31, Disney will donate a new book to First Book to support children in need.
3. Enter First Book’s auctions
- For every bid in First Book’s auctions from Jan. 13 to March 31, Disney will donate a new book to First Book to support children in need.
For more information, go to MagicOfStorytelling.com.
- Disney's Magic of Storytelling to provide books to kids in need
- Disney releases new 'Aladdin' trailer
- Coats donated for Disney On Ice tickets
- New 'Hocus Pocus' movie coming from Disney+
- No books, just iPads for NEMCC
- UPDATE: Missing woman booked into Prentiss jail
- Mississippi universities provide guidance to state's entrepreneurs
- Volunteers provide Christmas dinner for first responders
- MDOT provides safety tips for winter travel
- Local organizations provide new backpacks and supplies