CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A grand jury has indicted a Derma man in connection to a fatal ATV collision on Easter.
Maurice Buchanan has been indicted for aggravated DUI causing a death, confirms Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan.
Buchanan’s bond was set at $50,000.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol says Buchanan was driving a car on Highway 8 when he collided with an ATV.
Austin Armstrong, 23, of Calhoun City, was driving the ATV.
Armstrong was pronounced dead at the scene. Buchanan was not injured.
- Derma man indicted after fatal ATV collision earlier this year
- Arrest made in Derma shooting
- ATV rider airlifted following tree collision
- Calhoun County collision kills ATV driver
- Chase with law enforcement ends in Derma
- Fatal ATV accident in Tippah County
- Man pleads not guilty to Derma Post Office burglary
- Derma Police narrowing down suspects in gas station shooting
- Lee Co. deputies respond to fatal ATV accident
- UPDATE: Monday collision in Starkville turns fatal