LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The deputy director of the Golden Triangle Regional Airport has been selected to attend the 65th National Security Forum.
Matt Dowell was nominated by the leadership at the Columbus Air Force Base.
The forum, held in Montgomery, Alabama, will share perspectives between key civic leaders, senior military officers, and highly experienced government civilians on current and future topics pertaining to strategic leadership, strategy, national security, and other key topics.
- Deputy Director of Golden Triangle Regional Airport will attend National Security Forum
- Golden Triangle Regional Airport hosts TSA Precheck enrollment
- More than 500 attend Golden Triangle Employment Expo
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- Baptist Golden Triangle hospital provides free flu shots
- UPDATE: South Carolina man charged after Golden Triangle chase
- Driver sought after chase involving law enforcement in Golden Triangle
- REPORT: Accused Kentucky school shooter used to live in the Golden Triangle
- Operation Triple Beam works to reduce crime in the Golden Triangle, almost 150 arrests made
- Director of Amory Regional Museum leaving position