PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Dennis man was killed Wednesday in a collision on the Natchez Trace Parkway.
The collision happened at approximately 3:13 p.m. near Dennis at milepost 291.
Two vehicles were involved.
According to park rangers, it appears a Ford F-250 crossed the center line and hit a Honda Accord.
The driver of the Ford is identified as Joseph Witt, 71, of Belmont.
The driver of the Honda, 68-year-old Danny Joe Eaton, was pronounced dead at the scene by the Prentiss County coroner.
- Dennis man killed in Natchez Trace collision
- TN man sentenced for Natchez Trace collision
- Natchez Trace Parkway Thanksgiving Closures
- Multi car, head-on collision on Natchez Trace in Chickasaw
- Natchez Trace employee, man from Texas killed in Parkway accident
- Natchez Trace issues travel advisory following storms
- Natchez Trace advises travelers to remain vigilant
- Underfed horses found along Natchez Trace Parkway
- 2 die in Natchez Trace Parkway crash
- Natchez Trace Parkway works to control privet