FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Survey work will be conducted soon at the Fulton Lock and Dam.
According to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, periodic inspection survey work will be conducted from May 18-22 on the Tennessee Tombigbee Waterway Mile 391.0.
"Every effort will be made to coordinate the work to minimize the impacts to navigation traffic," stated the department. "However, to accomplish two specific survey requirements, possible delays of up to six hours could occur."
Users should contact the lock operators at Fulton Lock during this period to receive an update on the status of the work and the possibility of any delay.
- Delays expected at Fulton Lock and Dam
- MDOT: Bridge inspection to cause some delays in Fulton
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Fire destroys house in Fulton
- Vehicle hits Fulton nail salon
- Tishomingo residents to expect traffic delays
- TRAFFIC ALERT: U-Haul fire causes delays on I-22 near Fulton
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck
- Crews to fix Fulton water tower