SMITHVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The death of a Monroe County woman may be vaping-related.
Monroe County Coroner Alan Gurley confirmed the Tuesday night death of Anna Russell, 27, of Smithville.
An investigation is underway.
Gurley also confirmed an autopsy.
- Death of Monroe County woman may be vaping-related
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Alabama confirms state’s 1st vaping-related death
- Monroe County coroner confirms coronavirus death
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Woman dies in Monroe County accident
- Lee County sees first cold-related death
- Coroner: Winston County death deemed heat-related
- Autopsy report in on local death suspected of being vaping-related
- Two new cases of vaping-related illnesses in Mississippi