NOXUBEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A morning crash in Noxubee County claims the life of a De Kalb man.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol says the wreck happened Thursday morning sometime near 8:00 on Highway 21, south of Pinetucky Road.
Troopers say 61-year-old Ronald D. Barnes was traveling north in a blue Jeep Laredo when he lost control of the vehicle and left the highway.
The vehicle overturned and Barnes was ejected. He was taken to a local hospital where he died from his injuries.
The accident remains under investigation by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- De Kalb man dies from Noxubee County wreck
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- Noxubee County woman died in house fire
- Noxubee County man dies in Neshoba County crash
- Man dies In Tishomingo County wreck
- Man dies after Lowndes County fatal wreck
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- Noxubee man loses chance at conviction appeal