TUPELO, MISS (WTVA) - Many continued celebrating day four of the Elvis Festival in Tupelo.
Fans gathered at the Tupelo Hardware for a reenactment of Elvis purchasing his first guitar.
There was also live music played by Elvis-influenced artists.
Fans even lined up to purchase old newspapers from 1977 with Elvis on the cover.
The festival will continue Sunday.
- Fans continue to celebrate Elvis Festival
- Tupelo Elvis Festival continues to leave major impact on city
- City of Tupelo celebrates Elvis' 84th birthday
- 20th annual Elvis Festival comes to an end
- Tupelo Elvis Festival named Top 20 event for June
- Elvis appreciation day attracts visitors in Tupelo
- Praire Arts Festival celebrates 40th year
- Elvis' Graceland launches day tours to Tupelo and Mississippi Delta
- Elvis auction to be held again in January at Graceland
- Musician unveils Elvis painting before TV show launch