TUPELO, MISS (WTVA) - Many continued celebrating day four of the Elvis Festival in Tupelo.
Fans gathered at the Tupelo Hardware for a reenactment of Elvis purchasing his first guitar.
There was also live music played by Elvis-influenced artists.
Fans even lined up to purchase old newspapers from 1977 with Elvis on the cover.
The festival will continue Sunday.
- Fans continue to celebrate Elvis Festival
- People view Elvis' first guitar during Tupelo Elvis Festival
- Tupelo Elvis Festival continues to leave major impact on city
- Birthplace hosts Elvis fan appreciation day
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- City of Tupelo celebrates Elvis' 84th birthday
- Elvis Birthplace plans expansion
- Elvis Presley fan club hosts annual singing competition
- 20th annual Elvis Festival comes to an end
- Tupelo Elvis Festival named Top 20 event for June