TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The misdemeanor trial of Tupelo city attorney Ben Logan has been postponed again.
Logan was stopped at a Mississippi Highway Patrol checkpoint in December.
He was charged with DUI refusal and was released without being booked into the Lee County jail.
Logan had left a party for Tupelo department heads, and city leaders said food and alcohol were donated for the event.
According to a city statement, Logan was not in a city-issued vehicle at the time of the stop.
He was scheduled to be in court Thursday afternoon, but the trial was delayed.
A new trial date has not been set.
- DUI trial postponed for Tupelo city attorney Ben Logan
- UPDATE: Tupelo city attorney faces DUI charge; city issues statement
- Judge dismisses DUI refusal case against Tupelo city attorney
- State public safety chief slams judge for dismissing DUI charge against Tupelo city attorney
- Wilcox memorial service postponed
- Tupelo man charged with third DUI in Oxford
- Former Tupelo city councilman dies
- FORMER ATTORNEY: Sheriff urged me to dismiss supervisor’s DUI charge
- Local principal arrested for DUI
- Oxford Regional games postponed to Saturday