LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - For crews to replace a box culvert, a north Lee County road has been temporarily closed.
A section of County Road 601 will be closed until Thursday.
The box culvert goes over the Euclautubba Creek Tributary.
Editor's Note: The map that is attached/linked is for general location purposes only and may not mark the specific work scene.
- Culvert replacement forces temporary closure of Lee County road
- Lee County road closed due to washed out culvert
- Bridge replacement causes road closure in Lee Co.
- Tupelo drivers expect temporary road closure
- Water leak repair causes temporary road closure
- Temporary road closure to take place Tuesday
- Flooding forces closure of Yalobusha County road
- Tupelo Christmas parade to force temporary street closures
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Road closure In Tupelo