UPDATE 02/21/19 10:49 p.m.
All power has been restored, according to a representative from Tombigbee Electric Power Association.
Original post below
LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Crews from Tombigbee Electric Power Association are working to restore power for customers in Shannon, Plantersville, Nettleton and east Tupelo.
Two separate incidents caused the power outages, according to a representative from the electric company.
The first incident caused a major power outage for those in Shannon, Plantersville and Nettleton, and it was caused after an electric pole was washed away.
The second incident caused a power outage to TEPA customers in east Tupelo, and it was caused after a vehicle hit an electric pole on County Road 811.
- UPDATE: Power restored to Lee County customers
- UPDATE: Power restored in Choctaw County
- UPDATE: Power restored in Winston County
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- Power outage hits Tombigbee customers
- Storm causes power outages in Lee County
- Starkville crews restore power after transformer failure
- Power restored after outage in Fulton area
- Power restored to Oxford area after outage
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Lee County shooting