TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - No traffic will be allowed on a Tupelo road next Monday.
The City of Tupelo says crews will close Kenny Vaughn Road on Monday, May 14 from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
This time will allow crews to install a cross drain.
"No traffic will be allowed through this area," the city stated.
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Event to temporarily close Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Tupelo driver's license station temporarily closed
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work
- Part of Monroe County road temporarily closed
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing