TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Drivers in Lee County are advised to take an alternate route Monday to allow crews to reconstruct a railroad crossing.
On December 17, Kansas City Southern Railroad is scheduled to temporarily close State Route 363 in Saltillo.
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing
- Crews close Hamilton railroad crossing
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Lee County road closing for night work
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Part of Monroe County road temporarily closed
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday