FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) – Crews will be arriving soon to fix a crack in a downtown Fulton water tower.
Water could be seen spewing out of the central pipe that runs from beneath the large tank into the ground.
The leak happened sometime near 9:30 a.m. at the tower on North Cummings Street. Fulton crews were able to contain the leak Wednesday afternoon.
Fortunately, Manager Bryan Wood said everybody has water.
Unfortunately, the tower line is cracked all the way up. A separate crew will arrive in the coming days to help fix the crack.
Crews do not believe the cold temperatures played a factor in the crack.
- Crews to fix Fulton water tower
- UPDATE: Crews fix damaged water main in Oxford
- Damaged water main fixed in Oxford
- Fulton PD investigate Walmart thefts
- Fulton man faces meth charge
- Fire destroys house in Fulton
- Vehicle hits Fulton nail salon
- Crews fix damaged railroad track in Monroe County
- Man dead after falling from water tower in Jackson
- Fulton man dies in Tupelo wreck