TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Crews will temporarily close a Tupelo street to repair a manhole.
A section of South Spring Street will be closed on Sunday, Feb. 10, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This section is between Clark Street and Elliott Street.
- Crews to close Tupelo street to repair manhole
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to repair water line in Oxford
- Tupelo man arrested for home repair fraud
- Part of Tupelo street closed Tuesday for sidewalk work
- Tupelo officials say section of West Jackson Street closed