TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo crews will temporarily close a road next Monday.
The City of Tupelo says public works crews will close Glasgow Lane on Monday, May 21 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
This will allow crews to install a cross drain for drainage improvements.
No thru traffic will be allowed.
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Road closing in Tupelo this week
- Road closure In Tupelo
- Crews to close Tupelo street to repair manhole
- Tupelo crews to begin road construction next week
- Section of Tupelo road to be closed to allow work