HAMILTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Crews closed a railroad crossing in southern Monroe County.
Monroe County Road Manager Sonny Clay said the crossing is on Old Highway 45, just north of the Tronox plant in Hamilton.
Railroad crews work on the crossing on Old Highway 45 in Hamilton.
The closure began Thursday at 8 a.m. and is set to end Friday at 5 p.m.
- Crews close Hamilton railroad crossing
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing
- Railroad repair work closes Rienzi roadway
- Crews fix damaged railroad track in Monroe County
- 3 railroad crossings to be shut down for repairs in Nettleton
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to close part of Oxford roadway
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Car show canceled at Amory Railroad Festival